Solve Agri Pak (Private) Limited is the leading solution provider with a wide range of products and services in livestock, dairy and related agriculture sectors in Pakistan and beyond. We are looking for a dedicated professional as mention vacancy based at our Lahore office. Interested candidates, who possess required level of education, experience and skill-set are invited to apply till Oct 30, 2022.
Masters in Sociology/Rural Sociology/Social Work or any other related subject OR Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) / B.Sc. (AH) OR B.Sc. (Hons) Agricultural Sciences.
Must have at least 5 year’s relevant experience of working with national/international developmental organizations.
- Plan, design and provide direct supervision of the implementation of project activities to ensure that deadlines are met and activities produce quality outputs
- Develop monitoring and evaluation tools for the project to ensure effective monitoring of each individual activity
- Maintain regular coordination and communication with donor, other partner organizations, consultants, NGOs, institutions supporting and community representatives to build and enhance their ownership
- Attend the relevant meetings, workshops forums to present the project achievements and successes
- Establish and manage relationships with partners and key stakeholders
- Support the project team in ensuring and maintaining comprehensive project documentation (including Activity’s Monthly and Review Reports)
- Review and finalize the reports of key project activities.
- Facilitate the workshops and events as part of the project activities
- Ensure that project activities are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Any other tasks, as assigned by the Supervisor
Interested candidates should send their updated CV, through email on firstname.lastname@example.org